Sunday, January 1, 2012

There is a baby in my belly



If you are a friend, family member, facebook friend, etc you may already know this. But it's public and my blog is now back to being public since the world can finally know!

I'm starting to feel a little better and get my mojo back. I don't want to curl up and cry due to nausea. But things that I've learned recently:

My due date is now July 5th (not June 28th), so I'm almost 14 weeks.
Our little peanut seems to be healthy and stubborn already based on our first ultrasound.
I was sick for sure-I lost 5 lbs during the first trimester! (ok, maybe the lack of booze also had something to do with it).
My hubby is the cutest and sweetest man alive.
The baby is a medium shrimp.
We found out if it's a girl or boy on February 6th.
and...I still pee constantly

Happy New Years!

1 comment: