As I'm wrapping up week 12--yay! I thought I'd spend some time teaching you what I learned so far.
1. Being anti-social makes me sad. Looking forward to having more energy for the next 3 months and sorry to my amazing for bailing on every set of plans possible and having the craziest excuses.
2. If you are someone who had no morning sickness (BITE ME), but also, you should seriously have like 100+ kids. you go girl.
3. E.T. (until it's been proven to be a boy or girl) is now the size of a lime and I should probably stop calling it E.T. since it "His face looks unquestionably human: His eyes have moved from the sides to the front of his head, and his ears are right where they should be". Q-where were they before?! and WTF?
4. Speaking of limes. I love limes. Limes in water, limes in soda, Raspberry lime rickey's. I mean HEAVEN. delicious heaven.
5. Underwire bras are a thing of the past.
6. I am sick of waking up over 5x a night to pee.
7. There is a BABY inside me. I won't believe this until our sonogram.
8. I don't think I've gained much weight since I was having issues eating, but my pants are a little snug at times. Just around the belly button. Bella bands it is!
9. My god, hormones are a funny thing. I could cry and laugh at the same time. God forbid I accidentally leave the TV on for something like extreme makeover home edition b/c stick a fork in me, i'm done.
10. E.T. is one lucky kid, already. Our parents are through the moon and I can already tell will spoil 'it' rotten. So will it's wonderful aunt, and many friends by the name of auntie and uncle too.
I'm so excited to finally share the news and make this public. Only another week until Christmas to share with our families and then the world can know!
12 hours ago