Sunday, June 13, 2010

I love you HomeGoods...

At one point in my life I would have started this sentence the same, but ended it quite differently. Perhaps in my teens I would have said "If there is one store I walk into and just can't walk out without spending over $100 it's.... Abercrombie and Fitch." In college, it might have been Target. Well these days, it's HomeGoods. This store is amazing. I find myself going down EVERY SINGLE AISLE, at lease twice. I buy things I'm not quite sure how I'll use but I feel like I cannot live without. The prices are extremely reasonable and they have an amazine selection from kitchen to bedding to furniture to bath. Evidence of HomeGoods now exists all over our house and as we are making some great changes I thought I would share.

Old closet doors:


The new closet doors:



The new picture courtesy of HG:



The new pillows for the bed courtesy of HG:

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, pretty - I especially LOVE those new closet doors!

    ReplyDelete