Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

2009 (MMIX) is a common year starting on Thursday and is the current year. In the Gregorian calendar, it is the 2009th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 9th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 10th and last of the 2000s decade. (Wikipedia)


WOW. I can't believe 2009 is coming to an end. What a big year it has been for me.


  • I planned a wedding.

  • We got married. MARRIED.

  • We bought a house. a HOUSE.

  • I turned 26.

And then of course, Barack Obama became president. We had the outbreak of swine flu. The economy tanked.... etc etc.


There are of course the many things that went wrong... but I can't harp on those things. We'll fix those in 2010 ;-). I will try to go to the gym more often. I will try not to pig out. I will try harder at work. But really, I hope 2010 brings many things to me and to you.

Happy New Years <3

No comments:

Post a Comment