Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays!

The holidays always seem to get me and I lose all track of time. Work is a little busier, free time is spent with family and friends at holiday parties, shopping for gifts, getting the Christmas tree and all of those tedious errands before it flashes by you with a mere 24 hours to cram it all into.

This year was a little strange. November was spent with my family a lot given the passing of my aunt, and Christmas was spent in Virginia as a Britt. A much warmer, less hectic Christmas for sure...but a very nice time nonetheless with a lot of movie watching!



I have to say the house is coming along quite nice. Jarrett's mom will be coming in 2 weeks to visit and we'll be spending quite a bit of time at Homegoods. ;-)

We also should welcome a new addition to our family (NO, no baby!)...Lincoln! He comes home on January 9th.... boy are we in for a rude awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment