Thursday, September 9, 2010

Making Progress

I had my first real session with my trainer last night, and at the end I decided to weigh myself in. It had been about a week and a half since I had been shocked into getting myself back in gear.

I've been really really trying to limit my calorie intake. I am eating greek yogurt and a banana for breakfast, lean cuisines, grilled chicken etc for lunch and fruits, granola bars and the amazing amazing 35 calorie laughing cow cheeses with crackers. The biggest changes I have noticed are my planning and portion size. I plan what I am going to eat, and therefore make better decisions as it relates to food intake and I'm not allowing myself to have the whole box of crackers but rather a serving size! (minus Nicole's wedding weekend)

I've also really been making an effort to get to the gym. And I have been getting there.

...and the results are I've lost 4 pounds! I really wasn't expecting that, and I think that is the proof that I am doing this right. It's definitely the motivation I needed. Now onto getting back into some of my clothes that were a little tight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment