Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh the places you'll go!

It was a very busy October for this gal. I had Veronica's wedding (AMAZING TIME!), which meant a house guest (wilky!) and lots of fun things to do, a trip to Austin to see Wilky (love that city!), and two business trips to California and Houston. I feel like I haven't seen the hubs in ages.

...I'm also writing this a little jet-lagged, so perhaps I don't even make sense.

I was so lucky to have spent the past month in warmer climates-- flip flops were entirely acceptable, Iced Starbucks drinks were a must, and outside dining doesn't cause you to get frostbite. But alas, I am home, it's fall....and well...it's getting cold. I've pulled out the sweaters, scarves, and boots. The only nice thing about this is that the holidays are right around the corner and so are our house renovations. tune in shortly for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment