Thursday, November 18, 2010

Strike a Pose

I am so lucky that I have friends that are talented. Especially when those friends become photographers and can shoot amazing work.

This year, I wanted to make really snazzy Christmas cards. I half-assed it last year, and was really displeased with the result. And given our handsome pups, I thought why not get a picture taken with the four of us by someone who knows what they are doing?? Capturing these four-legged friends looking at the camera at the same time proves quite challenging.

So I enlisted a friend, and former Bentley classmate--Brooke Allison Photography. I encourage you to check out her work. Not only does she do fabulous work, but she is a warm and bubbly person just waiting to take pictures and so easy to get along with!

We headed to Marina Bay in Quincy on a brisk fall day. So here are a couple shots of her fantastic work.




No comments:

Post a Comment