Monday, September 28, 2009

Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.

As an update to an earlier post, there is such a thing as post-wedding blues. (see: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2338245&page=1 One in ten women may suffer from post-wedding depression, an increase, experts say, that is due to the trend towards more elaborate weddings.)

But with buying house craziness, I luckily do not have it. I have crazy bits of anticipation where I can't wait to move in and decorate. I spent about 20 minutes telling Jarrett the paint for our bedroom, then color the sheets and comforter will be to contrast the pillows and curtains and I think he stared at me blankly wondering WTF. So I share these things with you, friends, family, strangers... because luckily you can't give me any looks of confusion or eye rolling.

First, it's time for house pics so you know what I'm talking about!

I kid, I kid.
Here it REALLY is....



No comments:

Post a Comment