Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's been a while...

Wow, has it been a while! Over a month, I was severely lacking on my blogging duties. I'm not sure exactly why, but I think I was overwhelmed with the wedding being over and our insane schedule that I just needed a break.

I also felt a little sad. There was all this hype, an absolutely wonderful wedding, an amazing honeymoon and then poof-it's over, it's done. It's over. I know Jarrett and I both felt like that, and I'm not sure if it's normal? Also, the wedding went by way too fast. Everyone says that, but it's true. You just don't have enough time to do everything, see everyone, get pictures done AND have fun. You truly want it to last forever.

And now, I question, what do I write about? But I think I still have some funny stories, helpful tips, and can use an outlet to vent every once in awhile. So I've changed the name... "MacTaggart Married. The Adventures of Being Mrs. Britt", hope you enjoy!!

The question you've all been wondering... what have we been up to since the wedding? A LOT.

  • I've officially changed my name...
  • I've officially received a new license
  • I've changed some credit cards
  • WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!

We don't mess around. Big things in 2009!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. And who knows, maybe you'll pull a Nat & Nikki and get pregnant! Actually if you were pulling a Nat & Nikki, you'd already be pregnant by now.

    ReplyDelete