Monday, July 26, 2010

GOLF

Gone so long and an

Overly complicated game

Leave spouse and something that takes

Forever

...I write this post because my lovely husband said "Why don't you blog about it" after I complained about golf. SO THERE. I am.

Mainly that I think it's kind of a stupid game, that seems to interrupt my weekend plans and somehow takes 6 hours to finish. He tried comparing this to a day at the beach, and I think that's absurd! His golf is getting IN THE WAY of my beach days.

And if you want me to like golf, you are going to have to find some more attractive men to play the sport or people that dress like this for me to make fun of. Or perhaps, join the country club so I can play tennis and use the pool while you are golfing? *hint hint* HAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment