Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm getting nostalgic

When you are in your mid-late 20's, summertime means wedding season. It's when you hear all of your friends boasting (or complaining?) "I have 6 weddings, what about you?" and every weekend seems to be planned for you with showers, bachelorette/bachelor parties and Fridays are taken off to travel to the venues.

If you asked me a few months ago, I was a little anxious about the amount of weddings. To me it was stressful to think almost every weekend in July was booked and about the amount of money I'd be spending. Now, those all hold true, but tomorrow is our 2 yr engageiversary, next month is our ANNIVERSARY (WHAT?! already?) and Nicole's bachelorette is this weekend followed by Veronica's shower and bachelorette. This has me a little teary eyed when watching any love story and looking through photos of our wedding. I'm not kidding, I could tear up just looking at the hubs at any moment. (and... NO I'M NOT PREGNANT) Maybe it's that I just watched Bethenny Getting Married?

I spent about 2 hours looking through our wedding photos on facebook last night. I am so happy to share in the special days with these amazing couples and going through the photos made me more than excited for their upcoming days. Here are a few of my favorites:








Tomorrow night, Jarrett and I will be doing what quite possibly might be the most romantic thing, is going to the scene of the crime, 2 years later- La Campania. Ahhhh amazing. Love you JJB!

No comments:

Post a Comment