Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FML.

I've been scouring the internet today, a result of a terrible day waiting to see if any of my last minute deals come in... wishing one client, just one would throw me a bone! But of course not. I hate to be sappy, but Jarrett has been amazing. He puts up with my mood swings and everything you wake up the next day and think WTF?! but can't help it.

A girl I work with asked how I was planning a wedding while dealing with the stress of work and I remembered the wedding is what has been keeping my head above water, keeping me from going into a deep depression and what I look forward to every single day. For a long time I wasn't thinking about it as much but now it's constantly on my mind.

I've picked our invitations and the menu is finalized (and it's delicious!)...but I will NOT be sharing those details with you. Sorry! But we need to keep a few surprises up my sleeve. I've also pretty much finalized my flowers, just making some minor tweaks. As you'll notice I'm switching a lot from I to WE. Basically, Jarrett signs off on things but really only cares about what food we eat, what music we listen to, and what we have for booze ;-)

Enough of my ramblings, time to go close that last deal. OR NOT! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment