Thursday, April 2, 2009

Go Hog Wild

For those of you who don't know, Jarrett's family lives in Virginia. Not DC Virginia, but near Richmond and Newport News. There isn't much to do there, you need to drive at least 45 minutes to go to the movies or a mall... but I am looking forward to this trip more than usual. We normally go down to visit for Jarrett's b-day (3/25) but because the qtr ended on a Tuesday we had to delay by a week.

I will be: drinking lots of good wine, eating a lot of good dinners, going to the outlets (YES! YES! YES!), seeing a movie, and sleeping LOTS OF SLEEPING! Weather forecast looks good...60's and sunny most of the time :) Jarrett will enjoy that when he golfs.

I'm excited to update everyone on wedding plans and see Becca (Jarrett's sister) in her dress. I haven't been able to show them much lately and it will be the last time we see the fam before the wedding...

And since I am trying to get my butt into shape for the wedding, and end up dreaming of cupcakes and cookies I figured I would leave you with the bakery we are getting our cake from. (which the cake tasting WAS amazing, however I did feel sick after housing all of the different kinds) Montilio's. It's going to be really simple, but amazing, just out of this world. It's going to be square, with a beading at the bottom, yellow ribbon, and then dots on the cake. It will be a white cake with strawberries and kiwis and chantilly cream. MMMMMMM.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're having fun and enjoying nice weather! It's SO FOGGY AND RAINY here.

    Happy Bday to Jarrett!

    ReplyDelete