Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's been a while...

My sincere apologies to anyone out there that actually reads this every day for not updating lately. It has been a little hectic at work and I was traveling last week...

So, I decided to let you all in on some exciting news, my invitations have arrived!!!! I still haven't seen them (I got the email 5 minutes ago), but I cannot wait. I am not going to upload a picture until after they've been sent. I want it to be a surprise to our attendees and then once they've arrived, I'll upload it for all of you who won't be there. I plan to send them the first week of June...which feels like SO long away, but it's already April 21st.
Next, I have to give a shoutout to one of my bridesmaids, Veronica, who got engaged on Friday! They are so cute, and she was SO excited. It's fun to have someone to talk to who can relate, so I think I'm obsessed with her engagement... haha. But seriously, congrats guys!

Also, I officially booked my hair and makeup trial for May. I am having it done by my favorite couple--Bennie & Rich. As many of you have noticed, I've been growing my hair out. It's been awhile since it has been this long...and it's starting to get annoying... but hopefully it will be worth it. I've been looking around at some styles and thought I would share with you what I am thinking and get any recommendations/ideas/feedback etc. I won't be having flowers, but I want a low bun type thing that looks loose.

1 comment:

  1. Apology accepted - just don't do it again ;)

    I LOVE the hairdos!!!!!!! And i think your hair will work really well in those styles. Such great choices!!!! My trial 'do was AWFUL (so prommy), but I was just really REALLY clear about what I wanted after that and it was a lot better. I think anything will look good on you though.

    ReplyDelete