Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SHOUT-OUTS

And we're back! Virginia was great, great weather (except for the last day and its tornado warnings). We enjoyed some good wine, I helped paint his mother's garage & door and had some QT with my future in-laws. It will probably be the last time I see his Dad & Becca before the wedding (his mom will be coming up for the shower).

I figured I'd take the time to give a shout out to some of my vendors! They have been amazing to work with and I wouldn't be so excited about my wedding without them.

Flowers: Bella Flora
Bridesmaid Dresses: Flair
Invitations: Invitations by Susan, Lynn MA
Hotel: Hampton Inn, Plymouth MA
Hair & Makeup: FrancesRayJules Salon, Boston MA
Photography: Olivia Peters Photography

I also want to direct you all to our wedding website. It's a one stop shop for all of our wedding details. http://jarrettandjess.weddingwindow.com

Now I'll get back to agonizing over what the father/daughter dance will be...

2 comments:

  1. Yayy you're back! I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT TO GET DRUNK AT YOUR WEDDING *ahem* did I say that outloud?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you :) AND YES!!! you will be getting drunk at our wedding :) :) :) can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete