Monday, April 13, 2009

Love is in the air....

Is something in the air? I think it may be in part spring, the sun inching its way out and putting me in a better mood, the need for sunglasses or maybe the fact that countdown is getting shorter and shorter, or maybe that Jarrett just puts a smile on my face for no reason. People tell us to enjoy the engagement, and I know why...there is something romantic about it all. I know I'm a complete cheeseball, but as I sit here in my empty hotel room in California, I can't help it.

And since wedding season is starting up (I find myself obsessed with other people's wedding blogs and wedding details)...I'm going to post some pictures of our friends previous weddings and some of the good times we had at their weddings!






















1 comment:

  1. you're so cute - i love you guys! and love that first pic ;) you guys looked amazing despite the hurricane!

    ReplyDelete