Friday, July 31, 2009

Bipolar Bride...

For about the past week, every night I have had a nightmare. I toss and turn and wake up exhausted wondering why. Last night while watching tv and chatting about the wedding, I told Jarrett i thought it was so funny that i was stressing so much, but all my nightmares relate to the tasks, nothing to do with us. None of my nightmares have anything to do with him...or even getting married--just the little details.

Yknow when you first meet a guy and you get a lump in your throat or butterflies when you see them? You can't wait to talk to them, and don't want to call too much etc? Well, after 6 1/2 years, I don't get that feeling every time I see him. Not because I love him any less, but it's different. So as I am driving to work on Friday and thinking about our upcoming wedding i realized i had a lump in my throat at the prospect of marrying JJB. I was so excited I couldn't stand it.

So in 2 days, I've gone from crazy bridezilla to sappy excitied bride. BIPOLAR much?!

No comments:

Post a Comment