Thursday, July 16, 2009

ONE MONTH!!!

holy moly batman. wasn't it just yesterday we got engaged? If fact it was one year and 2 days ago that jarrett proposed to me at La Campania.

well as of today, we are one month away (31 days) from the day i have been waiting for since i realized that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. (i think i realized slightly before he did, ha!) the countdown has begun.

We have a lot to do, little details to finalize...but both of us are over the moon. I find myself trying on my wedding band at least once a week and daydreaming at work about the day. I'm totally obsessed with people's pictures of other people's weddings and any good facebook wedding stalking i find ;-)

thank you all for putting up me with in advance. I cannot wait for August 16!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment