Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover..

I hate the world today

You're so good to me, I know

But I cant change

Tried to tell you but you looked at me like maybe I'm an angel underneath

Innocent and sweet

Yesterday I cried

You must have been relieved to see the softer side

I can understand how youd be so confused

I dont envy you

Im a little bit of everything

All rolled into one

So the stress of the one month mark (Thursday!) is getting to me. If one more person asks me if I'm ready, I might just scream. HAHA, i just feel like I can't keep up with all the things left to do. I started making checklists. "Wedding Day Items", "Rehearsal Checklist", "Itinerary Wedding Day"...you get the point. I think I'm narotic. I think I'm insane. I think Jarrett is going to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment