Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bridezilla



i know, it's been a while. im starting to freak out. i'm turning into bridezilla. I found this from another blogger, http://sugarbabylon.wordpress.com/, and just loved it.





Oh poor Mom and Jarrett.

I've been talking to a lot of people...and when they say "when is the wedding, again?" and I reply with 2.5 weeks... their reaction is the same. OH MY.

YES, more like HOLY shit.

we have been finishing our "homework" for the minister, which is answering q's like:

  • What are some of the reasons that you fell in love with Brad Pitt (aka your fiancĂ©)? Please give examples, be thoughtful & specific.
  • What attracts you to your mate? What do you find physically attractive in him?
  • How did you meet? / How & when did you go from being “friends” to being a “couple” (aka tell me about the beginnings of the relationship, how you began dating).

...to finalizing flowers, deciding who sits where, final songs, programs, menus, place cards etc. Wow is this intense. I cannot wait until August 12th, when we'll be beerbbqing with our friends and RELAXING. It's pretty much been a year since I've done that for more than 2-3 days.

OH! and the nightmares... i'd hoped they wouldn't get bad. But I'm having them, every single night. Last night my mom forgot the jewelery, my hair and makeup people were drinking at the cocktail hour (which happened to be BEFORE the ceremony) and then I had a complete meltdown because we started the wedding 1.5 hours late. I think i'm losing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment