Sunday, August 22, 2010

Post-Anniversary

I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger, but things have been busy. The combination of travel, anniversary, work, puppies and the usual craziness of life and blogging has taken a back seat.



I will say, our anniversary was fabulous. Charlotte was different than I was expecting. The wedding we attended was smack in the downtown area at this gorgeous and fabulous restaurant high above the city, which I learned is nothing like Boston. Best analogy, think financial district on Sunday when everything is closed. The city is owned by BOFA and seems to shut down on the weekends because no one is working. Even Starbucks was closed. However, Chic-Fil-A did reopen in time for me to have my chicken mini's for breakfast and the Epi-Center was .2 seconds away with bars, bowling, Coldstone, CVS, Five Guys...the list goes on. I wish I had time to visit some other places. Some of the homes were STUNNING, and I know there was many bars we just didn't know to visit. We also ate like kings and queens, and my stomach is still trying to recover. We opened some fabulous wines, drank a lot of champagne and toasted to the past year being so absolutely wonderful.


And the Ritz...oh my god. Words do not even describe. From being upgraded to a suite, to massages, to being wished Happy Anniversary in more ways than one, boy do they know how to do customer service. No wonder people pay the extra $$. All I can say is well done.









So now the countdown begins to Nicole's wedding in 13 days!! And a MOH speech I need to perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment