Monday, August 2, 2010

The Month of Love

Love is in the air.

What's up with the cheesy posts you say? Well, in 14 days Jarrett and I will celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary. It seems strange to say one year given we've been together for almost 8 years! But in honor of this and the upcoming nuptials of our friends in the next few weeks, I figured I'd get a little sappy.

This was the quote we put on our wedding programs, and I just adore it. I hope you all have found someone who makes you happy, who allows you to be you, and loves you regardless.


Finally I have found a place into which I fit perfectly, safely, and securely. With no doubts, no fears, no sadness, no tears... this place is filled with happiness, and laughter, yet it is spacious enough to allow me the freedom to move around, to live my life, and to be myself... This wonderful place, which I never believed really existed, I have found finally... Inside your arms, inside your heart, inside your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment